Cardinal Football Health Guidelines
2020 Chadron HS/MS Football Health Guidelines
Admission: HS Adults $ 5.00 Students/Seniors $ 4.00
MS Adults $ 4.00 Students/Seniors $ 3.00
1. Any individual feeling ill or experiencing Covid 19 symptoms should not attend any contest.
2. We ask that Visiting teams use their protocols for transporting to the contest.
3. Hand sanitizer stations will be provided on all entrances to contests
4. Recommended 6 feet distancing between groups.
5. Mask or face coverings are strongly encouraged by spectators.
6. Appropriate social distancing is encouraged on benches, sidelines and at the concessions area.
7. Concessions will be provided. Workers will wear masks.
8. Spectators are encouraged to pay with exact change.
9. Spectators and contestants are encouraged to exit the contest facility immediately following the completion of the event.
10. Chadron High School will follow all NSAA Covid 19 rules and modifications.
11. All guidance from Chadron Public Schools, Directive Health Measures, Panhandle Public Health Guidelines and are subject to change at any time.
12. The safety of all persons in attendance and sportsmanship at our contests are a top priority. Thank you for doing your part in keeping our community and school safe.